Sunday, February 2, 2014

No Free Space = No Blog Posts??

Sooo, we have had a few issues lately with our computer. Well really just one issue - no memory space.

We currently use a Macbook (which H and I both love by the way) and have had it for about five years. But, I think it has finally seen its last byte of free space. Womp womp. I have been asking to get a terabyte external drive for some time now just to house our photos and our digital copy movies, but we just kept putting it off. I think it's time we byte the bullet (don't mind me, I am a total nerd). Anyway, I have tons of photos from the past few weeks that I have been patiently waiting to blog about.

Like the fact that we painted our front room to prepare for moving the old furniture there so it is out of the family room. The family room will soon house the new sectional we just purchased. In fact, the front room is looking like he most finished room in the house and it was totally free! You, heard me, free! Long story short, we used left over paint from another room and moved all the furniture from the family room up to the front room, added some artwork to the walls that we already had and BAM - finished space. Granted, it is not what we want in the long run since we want the space to have built-ins along the back wall and a nice large desk, but for now it works. It is looking kind of eclectic these days, but I really like the space and did I mention it was free! Free = Happy Hubby. -- ONE

Or that we actually had our couch delivered, but it was marked up in a few places so we are patiently waiting its replacement. Yea, that was disappointing. But at least we got to keep it until the other one arrives. Slowly but surely that room will come together. -- TWO

Oh, and Pepper passed her Canine Good Citizen Test and Star Puppy! I am seriously one proud mama! I have a few videos on the camera of her doing some tricks that I wanted to post, but alas, no space on the computer means no uploading videos either. -- THREE

I have also been baking up a storm. Including what I just made this morning - chocolate dipped biscotti.. I am seriously killin' it in the kitchen! -- FOUR

Well, there you have it 4+ posts that I am anxiously waiting to write about since all the photos are locked away on my Nikon. I might just have to break out my iphone camera in the mean time and post via the Blogger app. Patience is not my strong suit so let's see how long I last.

Check back for updates (hopefully soon) about all the things that have been going lately.
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment