Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life Gets in the Way

We have been so busy lately, between work, the dog, family weekends, visiting friends, and the new addition of CrossFit, I haven't had a second to even think about blogging!

There have been a lot of updates in the house lately. We finally had the foyer and powder room painted and they really look great! I am hoping this weekend I can sit down and edit some photos to share a few of our updates this coming week. 

I guess with everything we have going on and the weather finally starting to get warmer, we have been spending more time outside and away from technology. I can't tell you the last time I turned the TV on. Well, except for Game of Thrones : ) 

So with any luck I will have multiple posts soon about the updates we have done to the house. We have even been talking to landscapers for possibly putting in a patio this year. Big changes happening around here, now I just have to find the time to post about them : )

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment