Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's been a while...

I can't believe it has been over a year since I posted on this site! So much has happened in that year but I am thankful that I took some time off. I just felt like I was forcing myself to post and wasn't really enjoying it anymore. That in combination with having a computer that wasn't working and a camera that was holding my photos hostage, I just felt kind of womp womp.

I'm not going to promise that I will post all the time, or that am I going to have amazing photos to document everything, but I will try to post more often as I have found myself missing this outlet. And yes, there will be spelling mistakes #sorrynotsorry.

With that being said, soon after posting last year in October, H and I found out we were pregnant! The whole pregnancy, working out (yes I still did Crossfit while pregnant), eating right, managing a home, working full time, and prepping for baby got me a little overwhelmed and blogging became a thing of the past. 

So much has happened in the past year, especially with the house! We finally finished the gallery wall, created a beautiful nursery for our baby boy and added some new touches to our living room - including an awesome IKEA hack! 

Anyway, over the next few month (if I can find the time) I'm hoping to do some posts with updates of everything that has been going on in my life as a new mom. It's a whole new world for me and juggling everything has definitely gotten harder but also more fun at the same time!

Here's to new beginnings and (hopefully) new blog posts too!

Cheers!
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment